Sunday, August 29, 2010

EDLD 5363 Week 1 Assignment: Personal Digital Story

Title: "Oh, The Places I've Been!"
By: Kristy López



For this week's assignment, I was asked to create a personal digital story through the use of Microsoft's Photo Story software. Creating this video was such a fun experience that I cannot wait to make more projects like this. I had previously worked with Photo Story so it was not difficult for me to remember how to use it. However, I did enjoy working with Photo Story more this time because it was personal. I was able to share with others about the different places I have been, and I was able to do so in a way that was fun to me.
Photo Story provides so many opportunities for learning in the classroom to occur, that I will definitely be using it in my teachings. Photo Story is a fun and engaging way of making learning interactive.

Kristy Lopez
ET8019

No comments:

Post a Comment